Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fantasy Drafting (Part 3)

OK folks, today is the last day in my series of fantasy drafting advice collums.  I have decided to continue my fantasy do and dont's in another post.  So without further ado, here is advice for how to draft in the later rounds in your fantasy football drafts.  So in the later rounds, you should consider some factors.  Are you in need of a good defense.  Or do you just have that one roster spot you just want to fill.  Well first of all, you should NEVER have two defenses on your team.  The reason for this is because the other defensive team is now wasting your roster spot.  The later rounds is for drafting a good kicker or maybe a sleeper pick.  If you looked at my blog post yesterday, you know that I ranted about how great Arian Foster was.  Well I looked at my team last year and admired it.  I stumbled apon my draft info and saw I took Arian Foster with the very last pick of the draft.  I know crazy right?  Well although short, I am done my post for the day.  Be sure to stay tuned for more info on my new online radio show.

No comments:

Post a Comment