Monday, August 15, 2011

Football news

Well, its Monday the 15th of August and there is absolutely nothing to talk about as far as fantasy football is concerned.  So for the time being (until there is real fantasy new to report) this will be a football news blog as well.  But as you know, I will still answer your questions from the comment box.  So on that note, lets get started.  So to start off with, Chris Johnson wants to much money than he deserves.  I mean he's a great player.  But there are a few running backs (such as Adrian Peterson) that also deserve more money but don't get it.  The thing is, he's not happy just being the highest paid running back in the league.  But he wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL.  Now I don't know what your opinion about that is, but I think it's ridiculous that he wants all this money.  But this brings me to my next topic.  Players and money.  People play in the NFL and any other professional sports league to play the game they grew up playing.  That's the dream of many people in the world.  Well while they are making all this money playing football, there are people in the world starving,  and dying of thirst.  Those people who are living in those parts of the world where there is famine, would trade places with all these complaing football players in a heart beat.  Well that's all for today.  Be sure to keep following my blog.  And keep a look out for my new online radio show that I will post the link for any day now.  Also remember that you can ask questions on any football subject whether it be real football or fantasy any time and I will answer them ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment