Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Sunday

Well it's the first day of the week for my awesome blog that is now one week old!!!  It was a good weekend while it lasted right?  So anyway, let's get to the fantasy football part.  So on Thursday, the NFL started there unfortunate annual preseason.  We saw some good debuts for players like Cam Newton and Donovan Mcnabb for the Minnesota Vikings.  Although the preseason may seem like just pointless football, it actually shows what some unproven players are capable of doing.  Good examples of this include are Tim Tebow.  He was once a quarterback that we all made fun of for not being ready for the NFL.  But now people in Denver seem like they can't survive without him being the starter.  So since there is not much info to talk about today, let me end today's blog post with a few short notes.  First off, I will start a new section of the blog where I will answer questions you my fans leave in the comment section of each of my blog post.  Second, that online radio show of fantasy football is now a definite and the first show will be next week.  I will post the link in every post starting tommorw.  Well see you all tomorrow.  And remember, post questions in the comment section, and I am guaranteed to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment