Sunday, August 7, 2011

Introduction

Hello.  This is my very first post on what I hope will be a succsesful blog, Fanatsy Football today.  Today I will just explain why I am making a blog, and what I intend to do for others with this blog.  I am making this blog because I enjoy writing in my spare time, and also because I am a huge sports geek.  With this blog, I intend to help people win there fantasy football leagues.  I plan on doing this by post great advice that will help you become succsesful.  I will post information that is relevant to the current time (for example, not giveing draft advice when it's week 6 and your trying to decide whether to start Steve Smith or Jeremy Maclin).  Starting tommorow and for the many difficult fantasy weeks ahead, I will give all my fans the advice they need in order to win your fantasy football leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment